Here is what you can expect to learn and experience in our Introduction to the Neuro-Athletic Training:
What Is “Neuro-Athletic” Training?
Why is it the most science forward and significant athletic tool you are NOT applying it your training?
How the Brain is Fed? Neural Hierarchy
Neural Pathways – and their connections to your ability to increase your performance.
Visual Acuity – most powerful athletic performance skill you are NOT training
Vestibular Acuity – oldest sensory system in body, fastest to react to stimulus
Proprioception – the athletes movement map, a multi-layered pathway
Interoception – Where the ‘You” lives in your brain, your experience of pain, and the place you can change your perceptions into a new physical reality
Threat vs Safety and your training – why this matters.
Minutes on the hour – integrating Neuro-Athletic Drills into your training
The Movement Voodoo “Assess/Re-Asses Protocol”
Ten (10) of the most powerful Neuro-Athletic Drills –
- Each athlete and coach will experience of these drills.
- Using the Movement Voodoo Assess/Re-Assess Protocol, each athlete will take away measurable scores to better experience their movement deficits and explore techniques to amplify their strengths.
- We will provide coaches notes on each drill so your team will have a plug and play resource for including these drills into your training.
Book this groundbreaking workshop/presentation for YOUR team. Give your athletes the most powerful athletic performance skills available.
We have worked with:
- The Peninsula Fencing Center – JR Olympic Fencers
- San Jose Ballet Company – Summer Scholarship Program
- Athletes from North Pacific Juniors Volleyball
- Athletes from Junior Lava Bears 14U Baseball
- Bend Endurance Academy Competitive Climbing Team
- Empowered Strength Gym Members
- FootZone Runners Presentation
- and multiple community Workshops in Bend